Armor Overlay Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 changes the armor bar to show the full range of possible armor levels from 0 to 30. With the addition of the generic.armor, it’s possible for armor to give partial point however the vanilla armor bar can only show full armor points. By default Armor Overlay shows each 0.25 point with each full piece of armor on the bar is worth one armor point and shows in 1/4 armor piece rather than the vanilla version where each one piece of armor shown is two points and will show 1/2 pieces.
The config can be set to a max of showing each 0.04167 point.
Armor Overlay Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.