Armor Effect Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 allows you to associate a set of potion effects with any assortment of armor in the game. What potion effects are associated with what armor is customizable through the forge generated config file.
Armor Effect Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.