‘ Exodia Build ‘ Team is proud to show you her new project : ‘ Aranel, The Lost Island ‘. This map was created during the Mineserv Exposition’s Battle Build organized by ‘ Language Craft Team ‘ in 2014. The idea was to create a beautiful map with a huge part of RolePlay. Indeed, the story deals with a strange mineral which has secret powers and which is tremendously changing the Island. The history is reported by a scientist who is studying these strange phenomenons reliated to this mineral. As you can see, we tried to create a real colored map with plenty of organics.
- Download Aranel, The Lost Island Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.