Aqua Creepers Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds a brand new hostile water mob to the game – the Aqua Creeper! Whilst for the most part it behaves as a regular creeper would if it were a fish, this terrifying creature has some fiendish tricks up it’s wet, scaly sleeves. Oh, and it looks cool too.
When you’re minding your own business swimming around in the ocean, be sure to stay away from these guys; being naturally water-dwelling creatures, they have the advantage of speed. Even if you’re on a boat, they will swim beneath it and blow you straight out of the water.
But don’t think you’re safe on land either! If you stand too close to the water, the Aqua Creeper will just leap out at you and explode in your face after flopping around for a bit.
Aqua Creepers Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.