Applied Energistics 2 mod contains lots of new content, mostly centered around the concept of using Energy, and the Transformation of Energy in a unique way. Most features relate, or are part of the core mechanic, the ME Network.
Applied Energistics 2 mod – ME Networks provide:
- Modular Robust automation tools and great support for working with other other automation mods.
- ME Import Bus
- ME Export Bus
- ME Level Emitter
- ME Interface
- Unique storage system using ME Drives and Storage Cells and ME Storage Buss.
- P2P Tunnels to transmit signals, items, fluids and other concepts over common cables.
- Less time wasted walking back to your chests when working in your base with the Wireless Terminal.
- Get more from your mining trips early game with the .
- Hide your ables with Cable Facades and full support for Forge Multipart.
- Lots of neat new decrative blocks like Sky Stone Block, Certus Quartz Pillar, Quartz Glass and Charged Quartz Fixture.
- And more!
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
Download Applied Energistics Mod for Minecraft: