AppleSkin Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 provides the HUD features previously included in AppleCore. This is a mostly client-side mod, but it needs to be on the server in order to display accurate saturation/exhaustion values on the client.
AppleSkin Mod Features
- Adds food value information to tooltips:
- Adds a visualization of saturation and exhaustion to the HUD.
- Adds a visualization of potential hunger/saturation restored while holding food.
- Adds hunger/saturation/exhaustion info to the debug overlay (F3).
- Syncs the value of saturation and exhaustion to the client.
AppleSkin Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.