AppleCore Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is an API for modifying the food and hunger mechanics of Minecraft.
Also adds some useful information about food/hunger to the HUD.
Note: On its own, AppleCore does not make any changes to the hunger mechanics of Minecraft. To read about Minecraft’s exhaustion and saturation mechanics.
Mods That Use AppleCore
- Hunger Overhaul – Extensive tweaks to hunger and related mechanics
- The Spice of Life – Encourages dietary variety through diminishing returns
- Hunger In Peace – Normal hunger and health regen in peaceful
Food values are shown when holding shift
Hunger/saturation HUD overlay
When holding food, the hunger/saturation you’d get from eating it flashes on the screen
Food exhaustion HUD underlay
Food exhaustion gets shown as a progress bar behind the hunger bar
AppleCore Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.