Apocalypse Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 intended for hardcore play that increases the difficulty of monsters the more a world is played on. In addition to just making mobs stronger, it also adds several new features to change the way you play the game. Everything in the mod is configurable and can be disabled.
- Mobs spawn with better stats and equipment the higher a world’s difficulty counter
- Ancient mobs will spawn rarely (named and incredibly tough mobs that drop powerfully enchanted items)
- You can not sleep during the full moon and monsters are even stronger during this time (every 8 days)
- Full moons spawn exclusive monsters with the goal of breaking through your defenses to kill you
- Sleeping causes difficulty to jump twice as far as staying up through the night
- Rain hurts you (craft a bucket into a helmet or get aqua affinity for immunity, and any helmet is better than none)
- Thunderstorms can cause mobs to spawn in weird places
Apocalypse Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.