Any Dimension Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds MANY dimensions! This mod adds dimensions made out of any material you want – stone, cobblestone, wood, obsidian, diamonds, bookshelves or even TNT!!!
To create the portal, just make a portal frame just as a nether portal would be, with the material you want the dimension to be made of. Next, you need to craft the Igniter, which activates the portal. In the crafting table, put two sticks like you would do to craft a pickaxe, on top of the two sticks put an Ender Pearl, and on the sides put a block of the dimension and a flint and steel. Done!
Igniter Box (or Portable Igniter Box)
It’s a block only obtainable from Creative. After being placed, when right-clicked, will open a Menu. From that menu you can get the Igniters without having to look for it in the Creative “Tools” Tab. There is also a Portable version – just right-click while having it in your hand to use it!
Any Dimension Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.