Antique Atlas Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 adds an Antique Atlas, an antique-looking map which saves all visited locations for easy browsing. Maps are generated around the player, based on chunk-average biome.
Like with Minecraft maps, right-click on empty Atlas to create a usable instance:
+ x N = x N
Crafting an Atlas with empty Atlases creates clones of the original Atlas. Map content is shared between the clones, so you can always leave a copy at home and go on adventures without ever worrying of losing your Atlas.
1 + 2 = 1*
2 different Atlases can be crafted together and have the contents of both merged into one.
Right-click the Atlas to open it.
Antique Atlas Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.