The original Material Energy quest-book pack series continues again for Anti-Material Energy [ME^-1] in Minecraft 1.7.10. Follow the quest book, meet new demands of supplies and rebuild the time continuum starting from the very beginning of the universe. You will first to make a Bang. A very Big Bang! The Big Bang 2 of course! There are multiple map options for playing on Multiplayer Servers to playing Singleplayer with a friend or Solo. This pack completely changes Everything, you might as well make this a completely new game. It completely changes how Minecraft is played. Nothing is more powerful yet dangerous than pure, raw Energy!
Anti-Material Energy is the third Modpack in the Material Energy series. It is distantly different from the previous two [ME^3, ME^4]. New features include: two different adventure-map selection, both filled with separate new experiences. The first Map is intended for Mass-Multiplayer servers, we’ve seen many people wanting a multiplayer version of these maps and your demands are now met! The multiplayer map is HQM, and contains nothing but a flat world made of white anti-material. The second Map is intended for the classic, horrific adventures of space-time madness! With no other convenient resources around, you must use MineChem to obtain all materials and elements ever known whilst completing Quests as you progress.
Anti-Material Energy Mod Pack Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.