Another One Bites the Dust: Berry Bushes Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 inspired by Tinker’s Construct, this add-on adds bushes that yield berries that can be smelted into nuggets of any of the metals found in your game!
- Berry bushes generate randomly in caves all around your world.
- They will only grow and prosper if they are in a dark enough area!
Another One Bites the Dust: Berry Bushes Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.