“In the time before The Fall, the world was vibrant, teeming with life. The Fall changed the world and only a portion of what was has survived.
“In their wisdom, the Ancient Ones foresaw the Extinction and took steps to preserve trees within chests hidden in the world. It is tragic that, for all the good they did, the Ancient Ones could not save themselves…”
Ancient Trees adds thirteen species of extinct trees to the world. You may find the rare saplings in chests hidden throughout the land. You can find them and restore the species… Each species can be used to make the full range of woodcraft.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.