The Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of Amiens
Build between 1220 and 1402, here it is at the end of the construction (made in survival mode in Minecraft). In the archive there is the map “classic” and there is a resource file for the bell sound and to update the color of the nether brick (blue-gray slate used for the roof).
On this map you will also find my previous projects: The donjon of Arques-la-Bataille and the Cistercian abbey of Noirlac.
Amiens Cathedral Map Installation
- Download Amiens Cathedral Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.