Ambidextrous Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds two key binds, Main hand, and Off Hand. This will allow you to specify exactly which hand you want to use to preform an action. This doesn’t not affect the original key-bind, you must switch to use the new key-binds to make use of this mod. Remember to un-bind the other hotkey, (escape sets it to “NONE”).
Ambidextrous Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.