AlternaCraft Resource Pack utilizes most of the original textures but also modifies certain aspects of it to make it look better… Such changes include better armor, tools, golden wheat and many more little changes. This Resource Pack aims to change the things that could be improved, but also keeping as close to vanilla Minecraft as possible
- Download AlternaCraft Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download AlternaCraft Resource Pack: