Welcome to the Alleron F1 Auto Mile, the fastest addition to Alleron City. The F1 Auto Mile is home to Alleron’s state of the art F1 track, premium condo development “One at Auto Mile” and 6 vehicle dealerships. The Alleron F1 Auto Mile is located straight west from the Alleron Mall.
- The track at max length is 3.5 kilometers/ 2.9 miles with a 1.2 Km/1 mile straight away
- The track can be configured to have a minimum of 9 corners or a max of 21 corners
- Every corner features “Redstone Active Easy Switch” (RAES) systems, where buy the push of a button the course can be changed
- The RAES (ray-ce) system allows for unlimited course options
- The F1 Center is the main hub for everything Formula 1 Alleron
- Buy tickets to races, course memberships, book track time
- The F1 Center has a massive lobby to display race cars/ have info sessions
- The F1 Center also has seating for 1000 Formula 1 fans
- The west part of the course there is additional seating for 300 visitors, just west past the Chevy dealership
- The F1 Auto Mile features 6 dealerships, Chevrolet, Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Koenigsegg.
- Each dealership has a deal with the F1 Track where each purchase of a sports/super/hyper car you’ll be given a track membership, training sessions on how to safely use your sport/super/hyper car
- Owners of sport/super/hyper cars can book track time free of charge
- Track training course mandatory before membership is granted
One At Auto Mile
- One at Auto Mile is the only condo development for the Alleron F1 Auto Mile. With 100+ units it’s the perfect place to call home. Each unit features 2 rooms with ensuite, spacious living rooms and modern kitchens. One at Auto Mile also features 5 penthouses with 4 bedrooms, living room with soaring ceilings, dining room, office and modern kitchen.
Unleash unlimited adrenaline at the Alleron F1 Auto Mile
Alleron F1 Auto Mile Map Installation:
- Download Alleron F1 Auto Mile Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.