AlexIILLib Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 has 3 main features (other than being a dependency for CivCraft and BetterLoadingScreen), which is that how long ago some-one said something in chat, roaming IP addresses and longer potion levels (so you can have an XVII potion and it will tell you that you do). All of these features need to be enabled in the config, and are explained in full detail in the wiki.
AlexIILLib Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.