Alchemy Craft 2 Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 use the five basic elements to create powerful items and anything else you might need.
Basics and Getting Started:
Your first step is to make an essence well using the following recipe:
The Spirit Fragment has an ~30% drop rate from mobs. The Tiny Flame is made by smelting a stick
Right clicking on the Well with a Spirit Fragment, Empty Bottle, Fish, Dirt, or Tiny Flame will consume the item and create an essence of AEther, Air, Water, Earth, or Fire respectively.
Now all you have to do is combine the powders in the following ways to get the more complex elements:
- Air + Fire = Energy
- Air + AEther = Light
- Earth + AEther = Darkness
- AEther + Aether = Magic
- Energy + AEther = Life
- Fire + Darkness = Evil
- Water + Light = Good
- Light + Darkness = Void
- AEther = AEther
- Air = Aura
- Water = Liquida
- Earth = Mundus
- Fire = Incendium
- Energy = Impes
- Light = Lumen
- Darkness = Nox
- Magic = Magicis
- Life = Vita
- Evil = Lues
- Good = Bonum
- Void = Vacuum
Item/Block Creation from Elements:
- 1 dirt = 1 mundus
- 4 cobble = 2 mundus
- 8 oak logs = 1 mundus, 1 liquida, 1 vita
- 2 sand = 2 mundus, 1 incendium
- 4 slimeballs = 1 liquida, 1 vita, 1 lues
- 2 ice = 2 liquida, 1 lumen
- 2 soul sand = 1 mundus, 1 lues
- 2 clay blocks = 2 liquida, 2 mundus
- 1 redstone dust = 1 impes
- 3 nether quartz = 1 mundus, 1 nox
- 1 end portal frame = 4 vacuum, 4 magicis
- 1 zombie head = 1 lues
- 1 lava bucket = 1 bucket, 4 incendium
- 1 water bucket = 1 bucket, 1 liquida
- 3 sugar cane = 1 liquida, 1 vita, 1 impes
- 2 tall grass = 1 vita, 1 impes
- 4 raw porkchops = 1 vita, 1 bonum, 1 mundus
- 4 raw beef = 1 vita, 1 bonum, 1 incendium
- 1 raw fish = 1 liquida
- 4 raw chicken = 1 vita, 1 bonum, 1 aura
- 8 rotten flesh = 1 lues, 1 vita
- 2 spider eyes = 1 vita, 1 lues, 1 aura
- 2 ghast tears = 1 vita, 1 lues, 2 liquida
- 1 coal = 1 mundus, 1 incendium
- 3 feathers = 1 bonum, 1 aura
- 4 gunpowder = 1 vita, 1 lues, 1 incendium
- 3 seeds = 1 vita
- 3 leather = 1 bonum, 1 incendium
- 3 eggs = 1 bonum, 1 mundus
- 2 nether wart = 1 vita, 1 lues, 1 nox
- 8 saplings = 2 vita, 2 impes
- 4 blaze powder = 1 lues, 1 magicis, 1 incendium
- 4 string = 1 lues, 1 aura
- 1 spawn egg = 9 vita
- 4 prismarine shards = 3 liquida, 1 mundus
- 2 prismarine crystals = 2 liquida, 1 mundus, 1 lumen
- 1 glowstone dust = 1 impes, 1 lumen
- 1 sponge = 2 liquida, 1 aura
- 1 lapis = 2 mundus, 2 magicis
- 1 bone = 1 lues, 1 incendium, 1 mundus
- Bag of Winds (Aura): Right click to launch the player opposite of the direction they are looking; 500 uses; does not prevent fall damage.
- Storm Pearl (Aqua): Right click to fill the pearl with a rain storm which can be released later; infinite uses.
- Terrestrial Pickaxe (Terra): diamond level pickaxe with fortune III, and efficiency IV; 500 uses; repairable in an anvil with diamonds.
- Fire Hammer (Ignis): right click to create an explosion wherever you are looking; consumes TNT from player’s inventory; 500 uses; repairable in an anvil with iron.
- Zeus’ Lightning Bolt (Impes): right click to summon a bolt of lightning; 500 uses; entities do not produce drops.
- Orb of the Sun (Lumen): right click to change night to day; 500 uses.
- Orb of the Moon (Nox): right click to change day to night; 500 uses;
- Alchemical Stone (Magicis): used for transmutation recipes; any enchanted book should work in the recipe; infinite uses;
- Root of Fertility (Vita): right click on a block to create a 9×9 area of tilled dirt with water source in the middle; 10 uses; Will change any block in its range, be careful!
- Cursed Curio (Lues): Having this in your inventory will cause melee attacks to apply wither to the target for 3 seconds; infinite uses;
- Cleansing Curio (Bonum): Having this in your inventory will cleanse any wither, poison, or nausea applied to you; 250 uses;
- Void Staff (Vacuum): right click to shoot an ender pearl; 500 uses.
- AEtherium Gear: Diamond level pre-enchanted gear; Each piece is diamond level and comes with protection V and unbreaking IV. The boots also come with feather falling III; The sword has sharpness III and smite III;
The blank record is crafted shapelessly from 1 nox, 1 magicis, and 1 impes, and is used in transmutation to create the other records.
The full storm pearl is a storm pearl with a storm in it. It can be used to release the storm. It can be crafted by combining an empty storm pearl with 1 liquida. It can also be smelted in any furnace to get an empty storm pearl.
The shiny block is decorative. It cycles through a pastel rainbow. It is crafted with a piece of smooth stone and one each of the five basic elements.
The ball of herbs and mortar and pestle are used in alchemycraft2’s alternate mechanic for brewing potions
First you need a mortar and pestle which is crafted with a 2×2 of smooth stone with an 5th piece in the opposite upper corner.
Next gather some oak, birch, spruce, jungle leaves. Craft them together with the mortar and pestle to make a ball of herbs.
Then combine the ball of herbs with a bottle of water and one of the following elements for the desired effects:
- Liquida: Water Breathing
- Mundus: Strength
- Incendia: Fire Resistance
- Impes: Speed
- Lumen: Night Vision
- Nox: Invisibility
- Magicis: Bottle O’ Enchanting
- Vita: Instant Heath
- Lues: Poison
- Bonum: Regeneration
- Aura: Makes potion a splash potion
- AEther: Increases level of effect to 2
- Vacuum: Increases duration
Spawn eggs are created by combining the blank spawn egg–created using the vita recipe above– with a focus item of the creature you want:
- Pig: Raw Porkchop
- Sheep: White Wool
- Cow: Leather
- Chicken: Feather
- Squid: Ink Sac
- Wolf: Bone
- Mooshroom: Mushroom Stew
- Ocelot: Fish
- Horse: Wheat
- Rabbit: Carrot
- Villager: Emerald
- Creeper: Gunpowder
- Skeleton: Arrow
- Spider: Spider Eye
- Zombie: Rotten Flesh
- Slime: Slimeball
- Ghast: Ghast Tear
- Zombie Pigman: Netherrack
- Enderman: Ender Pearl
- Cave Spider: Fermented Spider Eye
- Silverfish: Trapped Chest
- Blaze: Blaze Rod
- Magma Cube: Magma Cream
- Bat: Stone
- Witch: Awkward Potion
- Endermite: End Stone
- Guardian: Prismarine Brick
Alchemy Craft 2 Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.