Alarmcraft mod 1.8, 1.7.10 adds a red box to minecraft that sounds off an array of different alarm sound effects when it receives a redstone pulse/signal. Perfect for mob alarms, door chimes etc. It works with regular redstone levers, buttons , tripwire, pressure plates and redstone wire, as well as redstone pulses from other mods such as Computercraft’s Computers and turtles, Buildcraft’s logic gates, and any mod that emits redstone signals will trigger these alarm boxes.
Alarmcraft Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.