ou are in the middle of nowhere, you just walked past a valley of blood hills. You haven’t encountered any living species around you. A strong iron scent exudes from the plants, like if they were pumping blood from the ground.
There is a gateway in front of you, the orange coating of the rocks peels off and dissolves as it gets blown by the hot wind.
You are in the vast lands, everything feels hostile and leaves you in confusion. Now you have crossed the gateway, the wind pushes you to the center of the clearing. Your sight is being tricked, now you see on both sides like if it were the reflection of the other. You hear a whispering voice, a giant face comes out of the darkness. His dreadful arms grab you. Your breath stops. The night rises.
Akumu The Dream Consumer Map Installation
- Download Akumu The Dream Consumer Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.