Aircraft Carrier City Map is an aircraft carrier with a city on top, named R.R.S. Tedium.
Lore: Let´s start in the past with some alternate history. In this world aircraft capable of long ranged flight appeared much later. Every big nation build aircraft carriers, but after the cold war they became obsolete. Fast forward a little bit in the future of this different world and the lose of land to the rising sea levels creates a demand for living on the sea. The R.R.S. Tedium was remodelled into a city for researchers from an demilitarised obsolete aircraft carrier. This swimming city is a giant field test for sustainable living on the sea to find a solution for the people that lost their homes to the rising sea levels.
What does the R.R.S. Tedium have onboard?
- Living Compartments for researchers and family with the comfort of a normal town
- Many fields and Greenhouses for farming and researching
- Aquaculture as food source and to protect endangered species from global warming
- Research Facility
- Water Reserves and Sewage Treatment because freshwater is quite important
- a nuclear power station from a obsolete aircraft carrier that was rushed into production because of the arms race
- Cargobay to easily transport freight
- Garden park if you every miss the mainland
Aircraft Carrier City Map Installation
- Download Aircraft Carrier City Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.