Aetheric Expansion Mod 1.7.10 designed to make Aether-Only survival possible, as well as adding various miscellaneous features! Many people, me included, wish that it where truly possible to accomplish anything from within the Aether. continuum orbs almost make this so, but you would need so many of them to get what you wanted, especially if you have other mods installed. This mod allows you to harness the raw power of the continuum orbs to make it do exactly what you want. Additional, it adds various crafting recipes to make life in the Aether easier! Furthermore, if you have other mods like Thaumcraft installed, it adds even more features!
Blocks & Items:
- Aetheric Converter: This device allows you to convert Aether items into Overworld items!
- Nether Converter: This device goes one step farther, and converts Overworld items into Nether items!
- Aetheric Crucible: The block converts cobblestone into lava!
- Fake Bedrock: Almost unbreakable block that looks exactly like bedrock! If you have Thaumic Tinkerer Kami installed, it adds one other feature involving the Awakened Ichorium Pickaxe…
- Ambrosium Gem: Has no purpose on it’s own, put in the Aetheric Converter to create redstone.
- Energized Ambrosium Gem: Has no purpose on it’s own, put in the Aetheric Converter to create lapis lazuli.
- Aether Shard: (Thaumcraft Only) Has no purpose on it’s own, put in the Aetheric Converter to create balanced shards.
- Skyroot Logs/Planks/Sticks -> Oak Logs/Planks/Sticks
- Holystone -> Cobblestone
- Ambrosium Shard -> Coal
- Zanite Gemstone -> Iron ingot
- Enchanted Gravitite -> Diamond
- Golden Amber -> 5x Gold Nugget
- Skydirt -> Dirt
- Quicksoil -> Sand
For other conversions, try experimenting! Moa eggs has special uses…
Aetheric Expansion Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.