AetherCraft Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a mod about aether. Aether is the one material that makes up all objects you can see, the one thing that binds together all matter. Now, you have the tools to convert things to and from this ur-substance. With the tools AetherCraft gives you, you can both convert items into pure Aether and turn Aether into items. You can even use Aether to charge items of great power!
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.