Floating high above the Earth exists a vast fantasy dreamworld, full of strange and extraordinary mechanical creatures. Clockwork bumblebees fly among the mountains whilst a mechanized turkey grazes below. At the center of this dreamworld is a steam-powered orchestra. Huge and complex contraptions operate a wide variety of instruments which perform in synchrony as one melodic collective: the Symphony of Dreams.
Aeternium is full of interesting and exciting details – we strongly suggest you download the project to fully appreciate its complexities.
To ensure the map runs without issue in singleplayer mode, please execute the following commands:
- /gamerule randomTickSpeed0
- /gamerule doFireTick false
- /gamerule doMobSpawning false
- Download Aeternium the Symphony of Dreams Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.