AE2 Tech Add-On Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is an Add-On to Applied Energistics 2 which adds new machines and items that are designed to interact with the AE2 Grid. AE2 Tech Add-On was designed with the idea of automation in mind, making it easier to automate such things as an ore processing facility.
Machines and Items
These are the following machines and items that AE2 Tech Add-On adds. Items with a star (*) next to them mean still in planning or development and are not released yet.
- Energetic Incinerator – Basic run of the mill furnace, is powered from the AE2 Grid and uses no AE2 channels. The base speed is 150 ticks per item (Normal furnace is 200 Ticks per item). This furnace can accept a Performance Upgrade Card to increase the speed all the way to 25 ticks per item.
- (*)Advanced Energetic Incinerator – This is the more advanced version of the Energetic Incinerator, by default it is also 150 ticks per item, but this furnace will use a single AE2 Grid Channel. This furnace also has a built in ME Interface, Import Bus, and Export Bus, so it is able to automatically export and import to the AE2 Network, and will support auto crafting once AE2 rv1 is out.
- (*)Energetic Crumbler – This is an automatic gridstone, it will pulverise ores to dust. There will be ore doubling and chances for extra items. This item is still in planning.
- (*)Advanced Energetic Crumbler – Just like the Advanced Energetic Incinerator, this is the advanced version of the crumbler with all the features you would expect from such an advanced device. Once again, this device is still in planning.
- (*)Unnamed Pressure Plate – This item is still in development and has no real name yet, but the basic plan is walking over this pressure plate will take all your inventory and put it into the AE System. There will be a few modes from all inventory, all inventory minus the hot bar, maybe a whitelist and blacklist system. Other ideas also include being able to stock your inventory using a whitelist or some sort of interface like the ME Interface.
- Performance Upgrade Card – This upgrade card comes in 5 different flavors, Redstone, Iron, Gold, Diamond and Emerald. This card goes into the AE2 Tech Add-On Machines to improve the speed at which the machines run. Note that by using these cards it will also increase the amount of power required to process each item and also the idle power. There is also a Creative card which can only be spawned in which will make the machines run as fast as your game can keep up.
AE2 Tech Add-On Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.