AE2 EE3 EMC Add-On Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a simple AE2 Add-on mod that adds EE3 EMC values to all the AE2 items.
This addon will also add EE3 EMC values to all AE2 add-on mods that use the AE2 custom recipe handler, such as Extra Cells, and Thaumic Energistics.
Because EE3 is still in beta, there might be items from AE2 that do not have EMC, it depends on the other mods that are installed in your mod pack. EE3 is still in beta and these problems will be solved over time.
This mod does not add EMC to ProjectE, and is not compatible at all with ProjectE
This mod requires the following in order to run correctly and without problems
- Forge: 10.13.2.1291 or newer
- Applied Energistics 2: rv2-stable-1 or newer
- Equivalent Exchange 3: Version 0.3.507 or newer
If you are using any other AE2 Add-ons such as Thaumic Energistics or Extra Cells make sure you are using the latest and up to date versions.
AE2 EE3 EMC Add-On Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.