Adventure Backpack mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds 60-something new backpacks to the game, with the ability to store fluids in special tanks and to trigger special characteristics during gameplay.
They will keep their inventory when you die, are impervious to lava and fire, and have some neat abilities:
- You can rotate the tool in your hand with the tools stored in the green slots of your backpack if you sneak and roll the mouse wheel.
- You can craft a Hose that will allow you to suck and spill fluids in the world.
- Some backpacks have special abilities, and because this is still in development, more will be added over time.
- They are Crafting Benches too!
- You can deploy a sleeping bag from your backpack to sleep anywhere!
- Tools in the special tool slots render on the backpack.
- Fluids will render inside the tanks. The rendering depends on the quantity.
- The Hose lets you drink the contents of your backpacks tanks, for various effects.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.