AdvancedVanilla Mod 1.9, 1.7.10 adds a lot of compatibility between some Mods and between Mods and Vanilla by adding Recipes and OreDictionary Entries.
- Applied Energistics 2
- Ender IO
- Extra Utilities
- Minecraft Vanilla
- Thermal Expansion
AdvancedVanilla Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.