Advanced Warfare Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds guns and other items from Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
- 3 awesome Exoskeletons (Atlas, Sentinel and KVA)
- 3 awesome Guns
- 3D exo and gun models
- No fall damage
- Boost jumps
- Ground slams
- Punch (instant kill)
- 100% multiplayer compatible
The Exos have awesome abilities that you can use to enhance your Minecraft survival. The exo suits have 4 abilities that give you advantages over mobs and players alike.
No Fall Damage
When wearing an exo, you do not take fall damage from any height. You can fall from the top of the world to the bottom, and you will never take fall damage.
You can perform boost jumps to greatly increase your jump height. When jumping, quickly press jump again and you will be boosted into the air!
When performing a boost jump, press the sneak key as you start to fall and you will be boosted back down to the ground. You will also move in the direction you are looking.
You can also perform an extra melee attack. To perform it, look at a mob and press pick block (Middle mouse by default) to punch and enemy and kill the instantly. (Doesn’t always work, still WIP)
Advanced Warfare Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.