Advanced Rocketry Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a mod about exploration and exploitation of other worlds and celestial bodies. Research and discover planets and moons within solar systems. And travel to them via rocket propulsion. Build custom rockets on a Weight to Thrust Ratio. (most decorative block mods supported. Multipart is currently not supported)
Space Station information:
Current features implemented:
- Modular rockets
- Planetary research
- Multiblock machines to create parts.
- Supports RF (and IC2 support for multiblocks)
- Satellites (Data Sats.)
- Space Stations
Advanced Rocketry Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.