Advanced Inventory Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 allows you to upgrade your inventory with up to six areas that consist of 9 slots each. In addition to that, you can add functionality to them by adding special items like filters or crafters to them.
To get started you need to craft an inventory upgrade and put it in the slot below the crafting area. You can open the advanced inventory using the ‘R’ key.
Note: In Minecraft 1.9+ versions, this mod require CXLibrary.
Advanced Inventory Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.