Advanced Capes Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 allows players to have custom capes that you can change inside the game.
When you have this mod installed you can either change the cape URL in your config, or you can go into your world and press C (By default). If you press C something like this will pop up:
In this window you can simply put the url of the cape you desire. (URL must begin with either http:// or https:// and must end with .png). If you are done typing or pasting the URL for your desired cape you can simply press “Set URL” and your cape will be updated.
Skins work the same way except that you need to press the V button (By default).
Change URL Gui on fast graphics:
Change URL Gui on fancy graphics:
- Download template here.
- Edit template with paint (Or any image editing software).
- Upload cape to website that supports .png URL’s (http://imgur.com recommended)
Advanced Capes ModInstallation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.