Adobe Blocks 2 Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a re-coded version of Adobe Blocks by BaneSavage. This mod adds Adobe, a material used in making tools, an easy-to-use door that villagers don’t go barging through, a better furnace, weapons(a sword and throwing stones), and a lot of nice-looking decorative stuff.
Adobe Blocks 2 Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.