Admin Commands Toolbox Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a small collection of commands used to facilitate server administration.
Right now, supports 2 commands:
- /pregen <dim> <minX> <maxX> <minZ> <maxZ> : Generate a portion of world between chunk coordinates [minX,maxX] and [minZ,maxZ]
- /purgechunks : This command will try to free as many chunks as possible.
- /setspawn <x> <y> <z> : Set the default spawn position at [x,y,z]
- /pregenspawn <nchunks> : Will generate nchunks in all directions centered on spawn (Overworld only)
Note: This mod requires MobiusCore.
Admin Commands Toolbox Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.