Additional Resources Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds loose resources to the game without needing the user to install a texture pack. It is mainly designed for mods that have user-defined content that needs to be loaded as a resource.
It has no GUI itself.
This mod requires FML.
The mod will create a directory (or you can create it yourself) next to the mods directory called “mods-resourcepacks”.
Inside that folder, put what would be in the assets folder, except for “pack.mcmeta”. e.g. “assets/mymod/lang/en_US.lang” => “mods-resourcepacks/mymod/lang/en_US.lang”
Additional Resources Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.