Additional-Buildcraft-Objects Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a plugin for Buildcraft.
Placement rules: Must be placed on 2 fence posts (or nether fence). Must not have any opaque blocks within 2 blocks at its height or 1 below. Can NOT push energy to the east (over the blades, they don’t rotate).
Windmill energy rules are grouped into two sections: Plains and Hills.
Windmills gain two types of boosts: Biome and Height.
Plains Rules: If a windmill is placed in a biome with low height variation (flat), it will follow the Plains rule set.
- Biome: Windmills gain a bonus for simply being placed in the plains section, the amount of bonus depends on the biome. Flatter is better.
- Height: Windmills placed as close as possible to sea level will provide the maximum height boost. Sea level assumed 64 -> + 2 for fence posts -> the windmill block should be at 66.
- Biome: Windmills gain no bonus from biome placement in hills, but can make up for it and still achieve maximum output with Height.
Height: The higher a windmill is placed in hills, the greater the bonus, capping at a height of 124 meters.
All windmills gain an extra a boost in the rain.
The maximum output for windmills is 13.75 RF/t without rain and 15 RF/t with rain.
Waterwheels are far cheaper than windmills. They are also much bigger and need more setup.
X = Stick
A = Stone (smooth)
B = Iron Gear
Waterwheels produce less energy than windmills, but some may find them to still be OP. Config.
In case you absolutely can’t figure out how to place them (seriously, they’re easier than windmills).
Simply an Ender Chest for Buildcraft. Adding an insertion pipe to an ender chest allows putting items in. Right-clicking on the insertion pipe when connected opens the bc Ender Chest for easy of use and debugging purposes, for that “where’d all my items go?” moment.
- Insertion: The Insertion Pipe will choose to add items to the ender chest before anything else. If you don’t like that, don’t put an ender chest next to an insertion pipe. It is the only pipe that will connect to them now.
- Ender Extraction Pipe
- *The Pipe is an Extraction Pipe
- Usage: Stole/borrowed the gui from the emerald pipe in buildcraft, along with all the logic and everything but the item extraction, which only pulls from the ender storage. I doubt BC will sue me, and they can have it. I just wanted a way to transport items 6000 blocks without making all that pipe and then keeping it loaded. Yes, this works across dimensions.
Power it with an engine, it’ll extract just like an emerald but connects to an ender chest.
Splits stacks into a specified size 1-8, incremented with a wrench. If the stack has a remainder, the moving item will be reversed.
Round Robin Transport Pipe
Will change output per item (stack)
Insertion Transport Pipe
Insertion Pipes given the choice between putting a item in the pipe in to an inventory (A chest or a furnace) and passing it along to another pipe, the Insertion Pipe will always try to add the item to the inventory.
This pipe is very useful for feedback loops as it forces the item to go in to the last machine if it can.
Fluid Insertion Pipe
Same as insertion pipe but for fluids. With the way the fluid system is set up in Buildcraft, the fluids will distribute equally to all attached tank blocks.
Extraction Transport Pipe
Extraction Pipe is the opposite of the Insertion Pipe. If the pipe can choose between an inventory and another pipe the pipe will always go with the next pipe. Also this pipe behaves the same as a wood pipe where it will pull items out of an inventory if the pipe has an active redstone engine applied to it.
This pipe is useful for tight spaces where you do not want a pipe to accidentally fill a chest or machine.
Crossover Transport Pipe
This pipe will direct material entering it to the pipe (or something accepting material, like chests) directly across from it. If no such pipe exists, a random direction is chosen.
Compactor Transport Pipe
Combines items(tacks) to larger itemstacks (currently to itemstacks >= 16 items) can be toggled/switched by ABO-Actions and Redstone
Acts like a (golden) wooden pipe (without need of wooden engine) can be toggled/switched by ABO-Actions and Redstone can empty a full tank with enough (=full) pressure for two golden pipes in seconds!
Pressure behavior: Will empty down to half of tank valve pipe is connected to or entire tank if placed on bottom tank.
Config option to disable pressure behavior.
Golden Iron Fluid Pipe
Acts like a iron pipe with speed of a golden pipe
Balancing Fluid Pipe
Balances liquid of connected tanks
Kinesis Switch Pipe
Acts as lever for power pipes can be toggled/switched by ABO-Actions and Redstone
Diode Kinesis Pipe
acts as a diode/iron pipe for kinesis pipes
Additional-Buildcraft-Objects Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.