Adamantium Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 – Better Than Diamonds mod. After you’ve mined a bit, got your first diamond tools, and build you portal to the nether, you can start a new quest: finding Vibranium! It’s a pretty rare ore you can only find near bedrock level, and it’s exclusive to the nether. But only finding some ore is not everything, because Vibranium alone cannot be crafted into Tools or Armor. You need to combine a few tiny lumps of it, and then craft this together with Coal, Iron, Gold, Diamond and Blaze Powder!
Tools have 10 times the durability of Diamond, and are twice as fast. They are also more susceptible to enchanting, even more than Gold. The Armor has the same resistance than Diamond but it has a very high durability of 128. Additionally, the Chestplate gives you the potion-effect Strength I, and the whole Armor set together gives you Fire Resistance, both permanently. As these material traits are quite impressive, Vibranium Ore is pretty rare, and it has to be processed into an alloy to even get the material Adamantium to craft anything useful out of it.
- Vibranium Ore (occurs only in the nether)
- Vibranium Lump
- Tiny Lump of Vibranium
- Adamantium Ingot
- Adamantium Tools
- Adamantium Armor
Adamantium Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.