Accidentally Circumstantial Events Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 (ACE) is a minecraft mod that by using JSON files allows to configure custom tasks perfofmed after certain triggers occur. For example it is possible to cancel enderman teleporting ability, add trading station, make ordinary block a sacrificial altar which for dmg will grant potion effect, spawn mobs, make contaminated area only accesable with some items. Mod should be compatibile with other mods (giving blocks new abilities and spawning mod mobs tested with Quadrum and Thaumcraft).
Tasks, triggers and conditions are configured in JSON files which should be located in config/AccidentallyCircumstantialEvents/ directory. Configuration files are described on wiki pages.
- sending chat message
- enderman teleporting and using enderpearl
- harvesting a block
- left clicking and right clicking blocks (also moded)(interacting will all blocks (not only defined by player) as of 1.5.0)
- tossing items (Q)
- joining world
- time – every x ticks task can be performed
- quest – mods that implement AceQuestEventAPI and use it and trigger for example reward (as of 1.1.0)
- item expire
- entity death
- entity dropping items
- placing block in world
- canceling event if it is cancelable
- posting chat message
- add drops block
- clear all drops from block
- remove defineddrops from block
- adding items to inventory (as of 1.6.0 with custom nbt)
- removing items from inventory
- dropping items in wolrd
- causing player to under potion effect
- reload ACE config on fly in game
- spawning mobs (also moded)
- dumping list of items, blocks, entities or achievements for use in ACE and everything else
- setting time of day
- executing command
- playing custom sounds
- counting triggers by using variables
- item life change task
- removing, adding, clearing drops
- being in area defined by two points
- random cance x in 100
- items in inventory
- being in area defined by point and radius
- reversed conditions
- proximity to block or entity
- active item condition
- checking time of day
- checking objetives of scoreboard
- checking finished achievements
- checking difficulty
- checking potion effect on player
- checking variable value
- checking weather
- checking biome
- checking item being on block
- checking player name
Accidentally Circumstantial Events Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.