AbyssalCraft Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a mod centered around exploration, but with a growing magic influence. Another thing that has been getting more focus is influences from the works pf H.P Lovecraft, adding even more evil to that which is already in the mod.
AbyssalCraft Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 features:
- 6 new types of stone (where all but one can be turned into bricks)
- 5 new types of tools (one simply consisting of a stronger type of stone)
- 8 new types of armor (where half of them are upgraded/altered versions of the 4 base ones)
- 6 new Overworld biomes (among them a swamp, not to mention massive mountains)
- 42 new mobs (among them 4 bosses)
- A smaller breed of Shoggoths (you know, those amorphous shape-shifting abominations mentioned in the Cthulhu mythos)
- Evil animals (ever seen someone being killed by a pig? this mod has that, along with chickens and cows)
- Mobs and animals composed of antimatter (usually a good idea to keep them from colliding with their regular counterparts, because physics)
- 4 new dimensions (each more evil than the previous)
- 15 new ores, among them 3 that generate in the Overworld
- 2 new explosives (one is used a core component for the other)
- Statues representing Great Old Ones
- 17 new food items (among them flesh you probably shouldn’t eat, food on plates and MREs)
- 4 new Machines (allowing you to manipulate materials on a atomic level, or simply engrave coins)
- 2 new trees (one found in the Overworld, other found in the second dimension)
- 3 new potion effects (each in some way capable of converting an entity into another, whether it’s a plague or simply antimatter)
- 4 new enchantments (allowing you to spread plagues, or simply deal more damage to living shadows, among things)
- A new magic system (using ancient grimoires and rituals)
- A new form of energy (used in conduction with the aforementioned magic system)
- And lastly a book that keeps track on information regarding most of these things (things not directly mentioned are likely not that tied to progression, but a section for misc information is being put together for that)
- There also an API that you can interact with the mod through.
Minecraft AbyssalCraft Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.