AbyssalCraft Integration Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 is a previous part of AbyssalCraft split into a separate mod. What it does is handle integrations between AbyssalCraft and other mods (and you are free to suggest any integration you think should exist between AbyssalCraft and mod X). Since this is an add-on, it won’t do anything unless AbyssalCraft is installed (as it depends on it).
Currently integrated mods are:
- Not Enough Items (this integration is still in the main mod, so don’t worry about that)
- Thaumcraft (adds 2 new aspects, several new wand cores and wand caps, upgrade kits for Thaumcraft materials, and assigns Aspects to most content in AbyssalCraft)
- Equivalent Exchange 3 (assigns EMC values to all items/blocks)
- Morph (hands display when morphed into AbyssalCraft mobs, and abilities has been assigned to all mobs)
- MineTweaker 3 (you can add recipes for AbyssalCraft machines and rituals through MineTweaker scripts)
If you need information about a specific integration, most (if not all) information should be available in the Necronomicon under Other Information -> AbyssalCraft Integration.
AbyssalCraft Integration Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.