AbyssalCraft Heads Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 is a small add-on for AbyssalCraft that has it’s primary use in modpacks. This mod adds a new creative tab called “AbyssalCraft Heads”, which contains items that has the icons representing the heads of different mobs in AbyssalCraft (except the Depths Ghoul, as it already has a head block). These items can be used as icons in a HQM questbook, but can pretty much be used for anything else where you need a icon representing a mob (could mark a door by placing one in a item frame over it).
AbyssalCraft Heads Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.