A-Z of Minecraft Map is a puzzle based map where players must use objects and courses based around the letters of the alphabet in order to press the blue button at the end of each test. You will use various minecrfat skills such as trading, parkour, puzzles, brewing and much more. With over 26 levels (give or take a few), You must collect each of the letters for CORE. This map was designed for 1.9, with it’s new features like new command blocks and end blocks, so it must be played in the lasted 1.9 snapshot! More info can be seen below!
This map was created for single player, however, it should be compatible with multiplayer. The command blocks are all set to ‘@a’ and the tests only require one person to press the button, so infinite number of players may play. Just note that the tests were intended for single player, so multiple players can be used as a cheat in some areas. Nevertheless, enjoy this map with as many people you want!
A-Z of Minecraft Map Installation:
- Download A-Z of Minecraft Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.