A New World Resource Pack for Minecraft Screenshots:
- 1. Under .minecraft, locate the bin folder and then open the minecraft.jar (using winRAR or such)
- 2. Locate the “lang” file and open it.
- 3. Now go into the New World Resource pack files (using winRAR or other program)
- 4. Locate and open the folder titled “lang”. This is the modified spacey version.
- 5. Drag both files into the other language file in order to add and overwrite older languages.
- 6. You now have the official otherworldly language! Under settings you can change the language to Space Talk.
How to install A New World Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download A New World Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!