Let’s celebrate 40 Jump’s one year anniversary by playing 60 Jumps, a map with 60 epic levels that include 11 clay blocks with special effects to parkour on!
- 60 epic levels!
- Super addictive!
- Multiplayer friendly!
Before You Play:
- Make sure you are playing on 1.8+!
- If playing on a server, turn command blocks on!
60 Jumps Parkour Map Installation:
- Download 60 Jumps Parkour Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.