(東の庭) Azuma no Niwa: Garden of the East Map is an Oriental (Far East) themed terraform. I took some time to research environments that would be most easily identified with landscapes found in countries such as China, Korea, Japan, and many more. Here’s just some examples of real-world inspiration for this map. This map is 3K x 3K Unique Fantasy Landscape.
- Rock Forest: Shilin, China
- Large Bonsai Forests: Bonsai cultivation
- Bonsai Isles: Halong Bay, Vietnam
- Mountain Peak: Zhangjiajie/Quartz Sandstone Peak Forest, China
- Mangroves: Southeast Asia
- Cherry Blossoms: Japan
- Rice Terraces: China, Vietnam
- Bamboo Forest: China
(東の庭) Azuma no Niwa: Garden of the East Map Installation:
- Download (東の庭) Azuma no Niwa: Garden of the East Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.